Our client is looking to recruit a White Goods Engineer to join their dynamic team in the Brighton area on a full-time basis. This role is perfect for somebody with white goods experience who is looking to take the next step in their career – with the opportunity to train to become an Area Manager.
As a White Goods Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling the surrounding area and visiting customers to repair appliances. Additionally, you will be expected to undergo regular training to ensure technical and career development.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on white goods and should be a motivated and career driven individual looking to progress and develop their career.
- Traveling the surrounding area repairing appliances
- Regular training to ensure technical development
- Visiting customers – great customer service skills
- Experience working on white goods
- Looking for a varied role where you’ll take the next step in your career
- Happy to cover an area with van and fuel supplied
- Company benefits
- Opportunity to progress and train to become an Area Manager
Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Location: Brighton area
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
For more information, please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.