Our client, an expanding, committed educational travel provider, are looking to recruit a confident, detailed-oriented Tour Coordinator to join their fun and friendly team in Brighton!
As a Travel Coordinator you must have an excellent eye for detail, a good head for numbers and should consider yourself to be accurate, confident and self-motivated.
You will be responsible for providing unforgettable, educational travel experiences to customers and building / maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be eager to get involved in, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities as a Tour Coordinator
- Act as a key point of contact with customer from booking through to return of the tour
- Focus on exceptional customer service delivery with client retention utmost in the mind in every customer communication
- Ensuring financial parameters are met and invoices / credit control is managed effectively
Act as an ambassador for the company in developing long term supplier relationships, including but not limited exclusively to:
- Holding of key services with core suppliers
- Build robust relationships that over time will aid the business growth and bring value for money for every £ spent
- Cross checking of invoices and key financial indicators to maintain an effective cost of sale
Experience / Skills
- Excellent and demonstratable Customer Service Skills
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong financial awareness and attention to detail is an absolute must in this role
- Experience of working with the travel industry and an understanding of the intricacies of the sector
- Intermediate level IT skills of Microsoft applications, bespoke CRM systems and experience of use of other software such and Adobe
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
Job Title: Tour Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 per annum + 15% bonus
For more information about this Tour Coordinator role, please contact Joe Walker at Clearline Recruitment.