Are you a confident, energetic individual looking for an exciting opportunity to work as a Personal Assistant?
Our client, based in West Sussex (Arundel / Littlehampton), is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to provide support to a High Profile Entrepreneur.
The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook on life, love working in a fast-paced environment and will be an energetic, confident, and organised individual.
You will be responsible for communications, personal shopping, speaking to the media and general administrative tasks. Administrative experience / skills are desirable.
If this unique opportunity sounds like something you would be a great fit for, we would love to hear from you!
- Act as the gatekeeper and first point of contact
- Extensive diary management and meeting organisation
- Support with scheduling calls and personal appointments
- Deal with any personal administrative tasks as and when required
- Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation
- Reminding her of important tasks and deadlines
- Budget and expenses management
- Personal shopping and ad hoc errands
- Regularly speaking to broadcaster and the media
- Supporting media agency initiatives
Experience / Skills
- UK Driving license, own vehicle and willingness to travel required
- Social Media Management experience
- Media Industry experience preferred
- Administrative experience / skills desirable
- Confident attitude
- Proactive outlook
- Energetic personality
- Uphold a professional attitude and respect professional boundaries
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced environment
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: West Sussex (occasional hybrid working)
Salary: £40,000 (dependant on experience)
For more information, please contact Jamie Woodward at Clearline Recruitment.