Our client, based in Hove, are a successful Legal Company who are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their team due to internal growth. The successful candidate will support the Dispute Resolution department in their day-to-day duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage the day to day needs and expectations of a busy department, in particular to assist the Partners. You will need to be highly organised, possess good accuracy, numeracy and I.T. skills together with a working knowledge of work, excel, and Legal Case Management systems. Knowledge of Proclaim would be ideal but not essential, as training will be given.
- Assisting partner/head of department’s diaries and administrative tasks
- Arranging meetings
- Opening files/maintaining client database
- Generating client retainer letters
- Dealing with emails and taking client calls
- Billing and invoicing for cases
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Preparing court bundle
- Competitive annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Hybrid working after initial 12 weeks
- Working hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- First Friday drinks
- Dog friendly office days
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Full Time: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
For more information, please contact Chloe McCausland at Clearline Recruitment.