Are you a people person looking to start your HR career within an established, expanding company?
Our client, a successful, forward-thinking Accountancy firm, are looking to recruit a HR Assistant and help them kickstart their career!
The successful candidate should be keen to study a CIPD Foundation certificate, be proficient with IT and Excel, and have some basic administrative skills. Additionally, you should consider yourself to be reliable, have great people skills and pride yourself on your organisational abilities.
If you think you would be good for this role and are eager to take a new, exciting turn in your career, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle (new starters, onboarding, etc)
- HR compliance with data mining to align documents, records and ensure CRM is up to date
- Learn, grow and develop your skills within a HR career
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong attention to detail – work right first time
- Comfortable with working with confidential and sensitive information and understands / respects the confidential nature of the role and the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Competent with IT and the use of Excel
- Proficient administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good at multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritise and work calmly under pressure
- Capable of using own initiative and working with minimal supervision at times
- Good people skills
- Flexible to support the needs of the business
- Minimum 5 GCSES A-C grade, including Maths and English
- Keen to study CIPD foundation certificate
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Primarily Hove – may involve some working in other branches as required
Salary: £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Full Time: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
For more information, please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.