Our client based in Worthing are a travel insurance specialist dedicated to providing excellent cover at affordable prices. Their aim is to provide customers with a range of policies to meet all their customer needs, wherever and whenever they are travelling.
They are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their dynamic team and provide excellent front-line service to their customers. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, fast paced, exciting office where you will get stuck into a rewarding career.
This will be a great opportunity if you are a real people person and are happy being on the phone!
- Communicate via telephone and email and deal courteously and effectively with enquiries or requests from customers.
- Process customer information in accordance with processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Provide travel insurance quotations to customers that are interested in purchasing our products and support customers during the booking process (this is not a sale targeted role).
A 3-week induction and training programme is provided to all new team members to attain competency.
So, if this sounds like the kind of workplace where you could thrive and you possess excellent call centre experience or feel you could gain the required skill set through our training and support programme, we are waiting to hear from you.
- No office experience required.
- Strong customer service and tenacity to succeed.
- Communication skills
- People person
- Casual dress
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,475 per annum
Full Time/Part time: Monday – Friday ( every other Saturday 9am – 2pm)
For more information, please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.