Our client based in Hove are looking to recruit a Customer Care Specialist to work within their busy Support Team that interfaces with their business customers, suppliers, and Account Managers.
There is a fair amount of customer service work involved in this role, although compared to traditional customer service work, telephone calls represent a lesser proportion of your day-to-day tasks. The role is highly varied, challenging, and requires you to take on early responsibility and so you must be hard working, energised and efficient by nature. You will be expected to handle telephone calls, emailing, interactions with clients and colleagues, and other duties.
It is quite possible that you feel undervalued by your current employer and / or are looking for fresh challenges, a livelier work environment and / or wish to take on more responsibility and get more involved in your work. You will not need to have any form of tech background nor no specific interest in tech. Our client employs happy people who work well in a busy environment and enjoy being part of a likeminded and upbeat team. We look for people to be with us for a good period of time and who generally want to progress within the business and their career.
- You will be confident and friendly on the telephone, making and receiving some calls and must be happy to use email
- You will be able to take on responsibility fast and should consider yourself to be a quick learner for a busy, enjoyable, and varied role
- You will be a good communicator and have a desire to better yourself
- You should ideally have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (desirable, not essential)
- Uplifting others including colleagues, their customers, and partners – bring good energy!
- There is a considerable amount of self-management required and natural drive
Job Title: Customer Care Specialist – B2B
Salary: £23,000 p/a basic + bonuses and incentives
Full Time, Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm and Fridays 8.30am – 4.15pm
For more information please contact Joe Walker at Clearline Recruitment.