This job is working for one of the most successful business technologies providers in the UK. Already a huge success with 13 offices, 900 employees and close to a £2,000,000 turnover, there is no sign of their growth or in fact, the IT and telecom industry slowing down and therefore, starting a career with them now, is the perfect time to progress.
The business offers some great benefits such as flexible working arrangements to enhance your work life balance, learning opportunities and a supportive environment. This friendly company has some ambitious substantiality targets, offers additional holiday days and encourages volunteering days to all employees, to give back to the local community.
This business has a large operations team who are extremely busy with the volume of sales orders being processed. The Order Delivery team is expanding to deal with the administration behind each order. For this role if you have experience within the technology, IT or/and Telecoms industry we would love to hear from you, but it is not essential as full training and support is given. However, experience dealing with orders is desirable.
This team specialises in dealing with the provisioning and number management or porting.
Some of your duties will be:
- Provide number porting and management provisioning services to our internal teams, resellers and customers.
- Interact with suppliers and their respective escalation teams to ensure that services are delivered to agreed or published timescales.
- Chase, update and follow through to completion all orders.
- Carry out “like for like” transfers, geographical and non-geographical number ports from one carrier to another.
- Set-up Fax2Email, international and conference numbers, ensuring that the billing is correct for all products.
- Ongoing maintenance and response for any Provisioning & Number Management Inbox queries.
This role is one where you must be highly organised with the ability to follow a process. You must be able to use Excel and word proficiency and be able to quickly obtain the right information to make sure no errors are made when ordering on behalf of the team. If you have any experience in Line (ISDN2/30, Analogue), provisioning, SIP Provisioning, number provisioning and management or number porting you will hit the ground running in this job.
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 per annum
For more information on this role or business, please call Joe Walker at Clearline Recruitment.